The Classic New Year's Resolution

                 My New Year's Resolution

                      Every end of the year we always look forward or hope for more blessings,how to upgrade ourselves to a better version and the classic new year's resolution that is similar to having a bucket list that all of us maybe familiar with.

               Now it's my turn to share and unravel my not so interesting new year's resolution because I have to and I have no choice, My new year's resolution is to minimize cursing when I get startled and I also want to be more responsible in school and at home, this new year I will try to be more confident with my self and last but definitely not the least, I will do my very best to be healthy and fit by having my daily exercise because I don't want to die early, that's all and Thank You for reading.=) 

Comments